All of our scholarship applications are moving to an online system. Please check the 'Learn about our scholarships' tab to see if other applications are necessary for the particular scholarship you are interested in.
Instructions on accessing the online application system:1. Before applying, prepare! Save all of your documents in a separate pdf with proper titles so you can find them easily. You will need a transcript for all scholarships. You may need an ACT/SAT score, FAFSA, an essay, or other specific items for particular scholarships. It will save you time later to have this done in advance. Print these instructions for later.
It will take you between 45 minutes to an hour to go through this process.Access the system by using the tabs to your left.2. Select "Learn About Our Scholarships" to see a list of scholarships and the eligibility requirements to apply.
3. Select "Prequalify & Register" to begin the application process.
- You will be asked a series of questions that will help determine what scholarships you are eligible to apply for based on criteria such as geographic location, intended major, university selected, etc.
- You will need to register with an active email account and new password.
- You will be able to apply to all the scholarships that you are eligible to apply for by completing one application. However, applications may require different documentations. When you are done with the application, view what is required for each scholarship. You may need to upload a variety of documentation.
4. Follow all of the instructions.5. Save your work! The online session does time out! - You can save your work and return to it later by selecting the "Scholarship Dashboard" tab and signing in to your account.
If you experience technical difficulties or have questions about a scholarship or the application process, please email Jennifer Nelson or call 920-432-0800 for assistance.
Don't forget to browse the Resources Pages to your right.