The Designated Funds allow donors to select a specific organization or group of organizations to receive long-term support. The designated recipients receive regular distributions from the fund. Distributions are restricted to a public charity that was named by the donor at the time the contribution was made to the Community Foundation.
- Professional investment and management.
- Due diligence on donor intent.
- The Community Foundation will send an annual distribution to the grantee.
- The Community Foundation maintains a relationship on behalf of the donor with the grantee so that the donor intent is being met.
Additional services are available on a case-by-case basis.
Our Investment Practices
All funds are pooled with the charitable resources of over 500 other families, businesses, and non-profit organizations. Pooling funds provides a greater potential for better returns at a lower cost. These assets, currently valued at more than $73.0 million, are spread over a broad group of investment classes to ensure a balanced portfolio.
Basic Fee Services
The administrative or management fee for all services is currently 1.00% annually based on the following fund balances:
- First $2,500,000 1.00%
- Next $1,500,000 0.80%
- Next $1,000,000 0.70%
- Remaining balance 0.60%
- $10,000 minimum balance required.
- Administrative fees are assessed monthly based on the average daily fund balance. (Minimum of $250.00 annually.)
Set up a time to speak with us about your needs. Contact President & CEO David Pamperin by phone at 920.432.0800 or by email at email@example.com.